Friday, August 9, 2019

Work Impatient

Need to just offer out my dinners, lunches, tests to others near me for a kind donation. I do not know my neighbors and anyone out here would be sketchy about some stranger offering to cook you food for a donation.

I do want to work though, we have no jobs, and other than one very short stint, no income for two years. We are not on any kind of assistance, just seems since the fire we been having a hard time changing our lives for the better other than getting a house built to live in.

There wouldn't be a choice in the food because I am almost never sure what is being cooked that week, I get what looks good in the produce section, grab staples and that's that.

I could always have fixins for tried and true stand-by's:
New Mexico Hominy Pasta
Spaghetti
Chili
Nachos
Soft Tacos/Wraps
Stroganov
Shepherds Pie
Burger and fries

This is all vegan, though, and sometimes when you announce that, it doesn't go over well.

Other job ideas which do not seem achievable:

  1. Develop and offer a daily meditative workout a couple times a day, or by appointment-I love this one the most actually, self care, and helping others self care, meet people, go on very local trips to also get a work out in along with photography.
  2. Hire a drone afficianado to drop meals off to those in traffic for a fee.
  3. Throw tie dye parties.
  4. Vegan Food truck in the middle of meat country, where I live.
  5. Have my own cafe out here, in a no-mans land for locals and leisurely tourists (it's only 12 miles off interstate).
  6. Throw theme movie parties of my choosing (there is research that goes into stuff like that).
  7. Invite people over to camp in a medieval tent, ours, I can even serve dinner and breakfast.
  8. Rock and wire art jewellery, soap, balm, lotion, keychains, ornaments...that are already made.
  9. Take people out to local petroglyphs and other tour guide stuff.
  10. Make things for others out of what they give me, for a fee.
  11. Get a job at a thrift store for money.
  12. Get a job as a hostess in a restaurant, a dark restaurant.
  13. Open up our own movie, dinner, and lounge place.
  14. He wants to sharpen things for people, make these cool barbed wire scorpion and other barb decor, become a locksmith, flint napper (I can make that into jewellery, or other may want to buy for authentic arrows).
  15. We'd love to brew, or make vegan cheese for others, in larger quantities.
  16. I'd love to teach others the basics of cooking plant-based ingredients.
  17. Love to make miscellaneous things, but no room to keep, want to sell

The list is never-ending, the pocket is finite.


No comments:

Post a Comment